- A properly fitted helmet (white) that is embossed with the NOCSAE seal and visible warning label. No tinted visors or glasses/goggles.
- Properly fitted shoulder pads.
- Black Football Game pants with pads. (Practice pants can be any color.)
- An athletic supporter with a protective cup.
- A properly fitted mouth guard that attaches to helmet's face guard, unless mouth guard is for orthodontic purpose. Some referees require a colored mouth guard – this can be done with a sharpie if necessary.
- One-piece molded rubber cleats are allowed for all grade levels (see below).
- Some type of practice jersey – your game jersey is not used for practice.
No Removable cleats, spikes, or non-one-piece molded shoes allowed until 7th & 8th grade.
The league provides game jerseys, game socks, footballs, referees and fields. The game jersey is the players to keep at the end of the season.
It is the responsibility of the parents/guardians to provide quality equipment that is appropriate for the age and level of play.